REM69: All the modern modelling news… First!
Inside RAIL EXPRESS magazine No. 164.
In the January 2010 issue:
• Comment: We may be in the midst of a recession, but we couldn’t believe it when we totted up the list of new diesel & electric era products that have been revealed in ‘N’ and ‘OO’. We present a run down of the announcements for 2010 and onwards from the big boys in the hobby. You’ll be amazed!
• News: The latest product information from the major manufacturers. Bachmann to produce the General Electric Class 70, Heljan to make the BRCW Lion prototype and four early BR Railbuses, while Dapol announces more china clay wagons in a link up with Kernow.
• News in pictures: Extended coverage of the news from the Warley National Model Railway Exhibition at the NEC in November. Illustrated are Bachmann’s Class 105 Cravens DMU, STVA car carrier and MOA, Heljan’s Class 86 and ‘O’ gauge Class 20 & Mk. 1s, Dapol’s ‘Megafret’ and ‘Silver Bullet’ china clay slurry tanker, and much more…
• Layouts: The D&E era layout line-up at the Warley show was the best it has been for ages. RAIL EXPRESS Modeller presents its highlights from the show.
• Reviews: There are reviews of the new Bachmann four-car 750V dc 4-CEP electric multiple unit and retooled ‘intermediate’ Class 47, as well as Graham Farish’s dinky Class 24.
• Serial: The Mostyn team’s big push sees 42 new diesel multiple unit, coaching and freight stock items added to the roster in time for the Wigan show!
On sale via subscription and specialist distribution (Dec 22nd) or from your local newsagent (Dec 23rd).