REM57: The only mag for the modern modeller!
FREE with RAIL EXPRESS magazine No. 152.
In the January issue:
• News: Heljan announces a Class 86 ac electric, latest product development from Dapol including plans for a 4mm scale ‘Megafret’, plus a look at the first painted samples of our special edition DRS Class 37/5 twin pack.
• News Pictorial: Pre-production and new products on show, such as Bachmann’s decorated Class 150 sprinters. We also illustrate new ‘O’ gauge items from Skytrex, Just Like The Real Thing and Heljan. There’s also a look at the Warley layouts displaying diesel and electric interest.
• Reviews: A bumper bundle of new products examined and tested. We give our verdicts on Hornby’s Class 153, ViTrains’ Class 47 and Heljan’s upgraded Classes 26 & 27. We also take a look at Dapol’s new telescopic hood steel carrier and Heljan’s Cargowaggon bogie flat.
• Research: Linked in with the launch of Flangeway Models’ new ‘OO’ gauge independent snowplough, we present a mini Modeller’s Guide looking at the snowplough operations and how to model them. Includes impressive full colour formation graphics.
• Serial: The Mostyn team returns to the subject of DMUs and provides a progress report on the Class 104 project. There’s been plenty of activity behind the scenes and new etched cabs certainly seem to transform the Hornby donor bodies.
• Specials: Our Class 37 twin-packs and Teenage Cancer Trust Class 60 are still available but for how much longer? Hurry if you want to secure any of these collectables before it’s too late.