REM51: The only mag for the modern modeller!
FREE with RAIL EXPRESS magazine No. 146.
In the July issue:
• News: Graham Shaw of Shawplan Model Products retires and hands over to a new owner with ambitious plans. Bachmann expands its range of sound and light fitted 4mm scale models with new Class 37s and Class 25s.
• News Pictorial: Pre-production shots of the forthcoming Hornby HST and Class 153 DMU from Hornby are shown plus we have decorated samples of the Dapol KIA sliding hood steel carrier and Bachmann’s BDA air-braked bogie bolster.
• Feature: Our popular Modeller’s Guide feature returns with an overview of Network Coal train operation provided by freight expert David Ratcliffe. Includes impressive full colour train formation graphics.
• Reviews: A look at Bachmann’s three-car Class 108 DMU which is now available as a Buxton-based set in blue/grey livery and introduces a new body moulding.
• Serial: The Mostyn team expands the Class 40 fleet with the addition of two extremely grubby locos, one of which is the infamous green-liveried No. 40106.
• Specials: It’s your last chance to order our Bachmann Class 37 twin-packs and No. 37507. Although the final reservation date has passed we have over-ordered to make sure no-one is disappointed. These models will be available first come, first served only!